January 15, 2011

Calling all new bloggers! And a winner!

If you are a new blogger here is a wonderful opportunity to get exposure!  Debbiedoos is having A Newbie linky party.  Head over and check it out! 

Now, The winner of the mosaic shoe is........


By random number generator.........Altered Paper 
A new blogger, it would be great if you all dropped over and showed her some blogging love. I don't do any paper crafting which makes me in total awe of people that do, she does beautiful work!    


Thank you to all who entered!!!
Carol

11 comments:

Debbiedoos said...

Congrats to the winner. My party is not until January 31st, but the gals can sign up for features. Thanks so much for the shout out.

Michelle said...

Congrats to the winner! :)

Tee said...

Carol! I just received the great news! Thank You! This is a beautiful piece and I will treasure it!

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Hi Carol,
Congrats to the winner. I'll go check her out.

hugs
Sissie

La said...

Congrats to the lucky winner.

FourSistersInACottage said...

Congrats to the lucky winner!!!!
Hugs, Amy

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Congrats to the winner and happy blogging! Our weather is nice this weekend! I think I live just a little north of you...and I am SO happy to not need a jacket today! Hugs! ♥

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

Hi Carol, Congrats to Altered Paper and thanks for the heads up on the linky.
Hugs,
Sherry

Unknown said...

Congrats to Altered Paper and thank you for the info on the other party.

Susan Nowell @ My Place to Yours said...

Carol, thanks for stopping by last night. Looking at your blog, I see that auctions are a PERFECT source for some of your craftiness! I'll try to take out some of the intimidation in my upcoming post -- but always feel free to email and ask more questions!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Love this great stool remake! Great job! I actually don't have many things in my home that i make. I have not had time to make much for myself. I plan on changing that this year though!

Hugs,
Debbie